Thursday, August 14, 2008

August & September 2008 Donate to Race for the Cure

For the months of August and September, I will be donating 10% of my earnings from Hint Jewelry to Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.

In Portland, Oregon, on September 21st I will be walking alongside my team members, to raise money for breast cancer research and the opportunity to support free mammograms for low income women. 

I'm excited to be able to encourage other women to take care of their bodies and families through a free mammogram screening. Donating $77.00 to this cause supports one woman's journey towards loving kindness for her body.  I'd like to be able to give at least 10 women this gift so my goal is $770.00. Know that 10% of what I earn from Hint Jewelry will make this dream a reality.  If you'd rather donate directly to my campaign instead of purchasing a charm or necklace, please click here or send a check to the following address:

Komen Portland Race for the Cure
Unit 15
PO Box 4500
Portland, OR 97208

Note: Reference Beth Hemmila on the memo line if you would like your contribution to count towards my campaign.  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment